The Youth Center is a safe space where students have the opportunity to learn new skills, especially English, and gain the self-confidence necessary for success in their current school and for their future. The Summer School is an extension of the Youth Center and takes place during the long school break in the hot season.
This past year's highlights and achievements
- English and Shan lessons to over 60 regularly attending students
- Strong Summer School attendance for the program’s 4th year
- Welcomed 10 volunteers staying between 2 and 10 months
- Updated English curriculum
- Art Relief International workshop